Work Experience & Internship BBC Work experience
Placements are unpaid and can last anything from a few days to four weeks. We receive in excess of 20,000 applications each year, so before you apply you need to think carefully about why you are applying and be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the placement.
You can set up your own account which allows you to complete applications more easily and also check on the status of your application when it’s most convenient for you.
In summary you can:
- Set up a personalised account to save re-keying data for every new placement
- Apply for work experience placements up to 6 months in advance
- Set up personalised alerts for work experience placements up to 12 months in advance
- Save incomplete applications so you don’t need to apply for placements in just one sitting
- View emails that have been sent to you and view the current status of your work experience application
Your browser does not support iframes.